We strongly encourage you to fill out your passport applications online, print them, and bring them to our office. This will greatly reduce the time you have to spend at the Embassy or Consulate.
Please click here to access the appointment calendar.
Please bring the following items to the Embassy or Consulate to renew your passport:
- Your most recent U. S. passport
- A clear, high-resolution photocopy of the biodata page of your passport
- One recent 2×2″ (5×5 cm) photo, see photo requirements
- If your current passport was valid for 10 years, complete form DS-82. If your present passport was only valid for five years, complete form DS-11 (do not sign)
- USD 110 or USD 145 if using form DS-11
– Please print out and submit only one-sided pages of the application.
- If you do not have a Social Security number, you must submit a signed statement including the phrase, “I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the following is true and correct: I have never been issued a Social Security Number by the Social Security Administration.”
- For more information, please see Frequently Asked Questions.
- You must schedule an appointment for this service, as all adult passport holders must appear in person to renew their passport.