Technical Consultation Service for Audio/Video System
The Embassy is seeking a firm to provide technical consultation service for the audio/video equipment system. All firms that respond to the notice must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have active registration on www.sam.gov ;
- Have good experience and past performance records; and,
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to the work.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the Request for Quotation document via email firstname.lastname@example.org, attn. Ms. An, by 8:00am on December 5,2022.