The American Consulate General Shenyang is looking for quotations under full and open competition procedures for inbound and outbound shipping services for Consulate official shipment sent to/shipped from Consulate Shenyang.
The shipping services include packing, customs’ clearance, transportation and other related services.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have good experience and past performance records; and,
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to construction the work in accordance with this solicitation.
- Valid Registration on www.sam.gov.
If you are interested in bidding these projects, please contact Consulate Shenyang Procurement Section at email@example.com. We will send you the RFQ for a formal price proposal as needed.