The U.S. Consulate plans to replace office furniture for Pol/Econ Office.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
• Be able to understand written and spoken English;
• Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
• Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
• Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
• Meet all local insurance requirements;
• Have no adverse criminal record;
• Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
• Have good experience and past performance records; and,
• Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to construction the work in accordance with this solicitation.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the solicitation documents to the U.S. Consulate at email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (024) 23222 2374, by COB Sep. 16th 2018.