The U.S. Consulate plans to do three shipments as below, please reach to GSO Procurement to get the specifications if you are interested.
UAB:250lbs from Shenyang Khartoum International Airport
HHE:7200lbs from Shenyang to Antwerp
POV : from Shenyang to Baltimore
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have good experience and past performance records; and,
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to construction the work in accordance with this solicitation.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the solicitation documents to the U.S. Consulate at email ShenyangProcurement@state.gov, by COB July 22, 2022.