The U.S. Consulate plans to do three shipments as below, please reach to GSO Procurement to get the specifications if you are interested.
Project is located at the Consulate CGR residential building in the US Shenyang Consulate.
Existing CGR ground floor layout including restroom bath, plumbing fixtures, door, hallway width, south entrance, and all which are not meet the ADA standard that causing problems with some guests not able to be hosted in the house. The renovation of these the related ground floor elements are required to achieve the Department’s goals.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have good experience and past performance records; and,
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to construction the work in accordance with this solicitation.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the solicitation documents to the U.S. Consulate at email ShenyangProcurement@state.gov, by COB July 20, 2022.