Purchase Notice Office Supplies
The Embassy has a repetitive requirement of purchasing office supplies and cleaning supplies the Embassy throughout one year. All firms that respond to the notice must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have good experience and past performance records; and,
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to the work.
- Have active registration on www.sam.gov
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the Request for Quotation document via email email@example.com, attn. Ms. Wang, by COB August 03, 2022.