Purchase Notice DEIA Workshop
Ref. DEIA Workshop
The Embassy is looking for a vendor to provide English-speaking training workshops in September and October. All firms that respond to the notice must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements:
- Have strong English skills;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have related experience and past performance records for 3 years; and,
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to the work.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the Request for Quotation document via email BeijingProcurement@state.gov, attn. Ms. Wang, by 15:00 on September 21, 2021.