Purchasing Notice: Transportation service for the FSO’s PCS Pack Out.
The U.S. Consulate plans to prepare a permanent change of station pack out, see the details below:
1. UAB 600lbs SY to Ulaanbaatar ( Always ship CNS and UAB via ICN (KE flight) to ULN)
2. HHE 7200lbs SY to Ulaanbaatar
3. One POV 20’ container SY to Ulaanbaatar
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
• Be able to understand written and spoken English;
• Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
• Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
• Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
• Meet all local insurance requirements;
• Have no adverse criminal record;
• Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
• Have good experience and past performance records; and,
• Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to construction the work in accordance with this solicitation.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the solicitation documents to the U.S. Consulate at email firstname.lastname@example.org, by COB June 7, 2019.