Purchasing Notice: Annual Internet Service for the Consulate.
Connection speed: 20Mbps
Fixed IP address: 16
ISP must permit all IP protocols (including but not limited to ICMP, UDP, TCP, and IPSEC) to transit without filters or proxies. Unfiltered access to the Internet is required without ISP firewall blocking or network traffic inspection.
The U.S. Consulate plans to purchase the annual Internet Service for the Consulate.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have good experience and past performance records; and,
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to construction the work in accordance with this solicitation.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the solicitation documents to the U.S. Consulate at email ShenyangProcurement@state.gov, by COB September 20th, 2020.