FAS/ATO: Virtual Trade Engagement Event
The Embassy has a requirement for a vendor to rent facility and equipment, arrange one-on-one meetings and provide on-site support for the virtual engagement event to promote U.S. snack and craft beer products from December 14 to 16, 2021. All firms that respond to the notice must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have good experience and past performance records; and,
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to the work.
- Have active registration on www.sam.gov.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the Request for Quotation document via email firstname.lastname@example.org, attn. Ms. Zhang, by COB November 9, 2021.