The Embassy is seeking an event organizer company to obtain onetime event planning services in Beijing, China. All firms that respond to the notice must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have good experience and past performance records; and,
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to the work.
- Offerors shall be registered in the SAM (System for Award Management) database at https://www.sam.gov prior to submittal of their offer/proposal as prescribed under FAR 4.1102. Failure to be registered at time of proposal submission may deem the offeror’s proposal to be considered non-responsible and no further consideration will be given. Therefore, offerors are highly encouraged to register immediately if they are interested in submitting a response to this requirement.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the Request for Quotation document via email firstname.lastname@example.org, attn. Ms. Zhang, by COB Feb.17,2023.