APPLICABLE CLAUSES AND PROVISIONS
The selected Offeror must comply with the following commercial item terms and conditions, which are incorporated herein by reference:
FAR 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors – Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition;
FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications – Commercial Items – to be completed with other certifications and submitted with the offer;
FAR 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions – Commercial Items, 52.219-3, 52.219-28, 52.232-40, 52.247-35, DOSAR 652.229-70, 652.247-71, 652.242-73 and 652.243-70;
FAR 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders-Commercial Items – the applicable clauses under paragraph (b) are: 52.222-19, 52.222-21, 52.222-26, 52.222-36, 52.222-50, 52.223-18, 52.225-13, and 52.232-33.
52.212-2 Evaluation – Commercial Items (Oct 2014)
(a) The Government will award a contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose offer conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government, price and other factors considered. The following factors shall be used to evaluate offerors:
1. Price; 2. Technical capability/acceptability; 3. Past Performance.
(b) Options. The Government will evaluate offers for award purposes by adding the total price for all options to the total price for the basic requirement. The Government may determine that an offer is unacceptable if the option prices are significantly unbalanced. Evaluation of options shall not obligate the Government to exercise the option(s).
(c) A written notice of award or acceptance of an offer, mailed or otherwise furnished to the successful offeror within the time for acceptance specified in the offer, shall result in a binding contract without further action by either party. Before the offer’s specified expiration time, the Government may accept an offer (or part of an offer), whether or not there are negotiations after its receipt, unless a written notice of withdrawal is received before award.
Ref.: PR8116476 Chinese Tutoring Service
U.S. Consulate General Wuhan intends to purchase Chinese tutoring service from Wuhan Halu Culture Co., Ltd. If any firm has any questions or interest about this acquisition, please contact Ms. He of Consulate Wuhan by emailing to Hesx@state.gov by 17:00 March 31st, 2019.
Please click HERE for the Scope of Work for this service.
PR8104279 venue for July 4th event
US Consulate General Wuhan is now seeking quote for Independence Day ceremony venue. We welcome those who are interested to quote based on following requirements. Your quote should include price for each item of service and the total amount(tax-included price and indicate the tax rate).
Payment terms: Consulate will pay by EFT in 30 days after receipt of service or invoice, whichever is late.
Deadline for quote: If any firm has interest about this RFQ, please contact Ms. He of Consulate Wuhan by e-mailing to email@example.com by 17:00 March 10th, 2019 or call at 027-85557791 ext 2844.
(1) Ballroom: Capacity of at least 350 guests;
(2) VIP room: Food & drinks, assistant served in the room;
(3) Staff room: Backstage for actors of consulate/outsources; Food & drinks, assistant served in the room.
2. Date & Time:
(1) Set-up: From 9:30pm May 27 to 16:00pm May 28
(2) Event: From 16:30pm to 21:00pm May 28
(3) Wrap-up: From 21:00pm May 28 to 12:00am May 29
(1) More than 100 parking lots for guests for at least 8 hours free of charge.
(2) More than 10 VIP parking lots of convenient location free of charge.
(1) Providing catering service for 350 guests. Guests will be standing. Cocktail tables are required. Bidder can provide quotation&menu of different level/type for our consideration.
(2) Beverage&Drinks should be provided in the quote. Menu will be required along with the quote including cocktail, red wine, etc.
5. Audio/vidio/electricity service: on-site technicians are needed for below service items.
(1) Electricity and lighting inside ballroom: lighting at mainstage for leadership speech, host, toast, awarding etc; tracking light for shows; lighting for dance floor.
(2) Audio/visual inside ballroom: Used for for leaders’ speeches, videos and band performance, etc.
(3) LED screens inside ballroom: Play videos or presentations during the event.
(4) Projector and projection screen: to be deployed inside ballroom.
6. Assisting services include:
(1) Basics services like guidance to guests, technicians for lighting, audio, video, LED, projector inside the ballroom during event and also rehearsal;
(2) Assistance for bring-in wines/beverages;
7. On-site first aid & medical service:
Prepare necessary medical materials & medicines for emergencies.
8. Security services:
(1) On-site Walk Through Metal Detectors are required;
(2) Stanchions and guiding ropes to control guests flow;
(3) Bidder should designate the security liaison to work with Consulate guards to ensure safety and security during the event. The Liaison should have direct radio communication access to bidder’s security room.
(1) Allow Consulate or its contact to bring in their own caterings;
(2) Sponsors/contractors of Consulate should have access to the venue for set-up before the event without any extra charges.
U.S. Consulate General Wuhan intends to purchase monitoring service from Wuhan Hongbo Property Management CO., Ltd. Service performance period will be 6 months from April 26th 2019 to October 25th 2019.
If any firm has any questions about this acquisition, please contact Ms. He of Consulate Wuhan by emailing to Hesx@state.gov by 17:00 March 19th, 2019.
Please CLICK here for the Justification and Approval Report.
U.S. Consulate General Wuhan intends to purchase internet rental service from China Unicom Beijing Branch. Service validity period will be 3 months from January to March 2019.
If any firm has any questions about this acquisition, please contact Ms. He of Consulate Wuhan by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 February 15th, 2019.
U.S. Consulate General Wuhan intends to purchase monitoring service from Wuhan Hongbo Wu Ye Guanli Youxian Gongsi (Wuhan Hongbo Property Management Co., Ltd) . Service location will be at 1st floor Minsheng Bank Building and service validity period will be 10 months from June 26th 2018 to April 25th 2019. If any firm has any questions about this acquisition, please contact Ms. He of Consulate Wuhan by e-mailing to email@example.com by 17:00 June 13th, 2018.
U.S. Consulate General Wuhan intends to purchase guard service from Wuhan Hongbo Wu Ye Guanli Youxian Gongsi (Wuhan Hongbo Property Management Co., Ltd) . Service location will be at 1st floor Minsheng Bank Building and service validity period will be one year. If any firm has any questions about this acquisition, please contact Ms. He of Consulate Wuhan by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 May 4th , 2018.
Ref: PR7028940 and PR7028392
U.S. Consulate General in Wuhan intends to issue two purchase orders to Wuhan Hongbo Wu Ye Guanli Youxian Gongsi (Wuhan Hongbo Property Management Co., Ltd). One is for the cable and equipment demolition and relocation service in our office at Minsheng Bank Building in Wuhan. Another is for the office security renovation in the same office. If anyone has any question about this acquisition, please contact Ms. He at the consulate Wuhan by e-mailing to email@example.com before 17:00 Feb 12th , 2018.