Please click below for more information on the available positions.
If the page is blank, no positions are currently being advertised. Please revisit this site in a few days to check if new positions have opened.
All Interested Candidates
- Agricultural Marketing Specialist Valid: 07/12-07/25/2019 (PDF 149KB)
- Trades Helper Valid: 07/10-07/23/2019 (PDF 149KB)
- HVAC Technician Valid: 07/09-07/22/2019 (PDF 150KB)
- Visa Assistant Valid: 07/03-07/16/2019 (PDF 149KB)
All Interested U.S. Citizens
How to Apply?
Application Form: DS-174 (PDF 446 KB)
Please submit your Application form: DS-174 (PDF 446 KB) in English via e-mail to the following address and quote the position title, vacancy announcement number, and your name in the subject line of your e-mail (Example: Visa Clerk, N26-678-046, Li Lingling):
- Applications that do not include the qualification certificates required by the vacancy announcement will NOT be considered.
- All Ordinarily Resident (OR) applicants must already have relevant documentation to permanently and legally reside and work in China to be eligible for consideration.
- All applications will be reviewed to assess if the candidates meets the eligibility and qualification requirements stated in the vacancy announcement. HR will contact only the candidates who are selected for an interview.
American citizens who are interest in pursuing a career with the United States Department of State are encouraged to visit www.careers.state.gov.