The following applicants are exempt from paying visa application fees and may request additional information about visa processing by sending an email per the instructions below.
- Applicants for A-1, A-2, C-3, G-1, G-2, G-3, or G-4 visas
- Applicants for A-3 or G-5 visas
- Applicants with diplomatic passport who are applying for a nonimmigrant visa (B, F, M, J, or H visa)
- U.S. Government employees travelling on official business. (Note: U.S. Government employees traveling on official business who do not pay the visa application fee will only be entitled to a single-entry 3-month validity visa.)
- Applicants for J visas, participating in a Department of State, U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), or federally-funded educational and cultural exchange program which has a program serial number beginning with G-1, G-2, G-3, or G-7 printed on Form DS-2019.
If you are applying for one of the visa categories above, please send an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visa type
- Passport type (Diplomatic/Official/Tourist)
- Preferred appointment date
- Local contact number