U.S. Consulate Auction Guangzhou on Mar 23rd, 2019
On Mar 23rd, 2019 from 10:00am to 3:00pm, U.S. Consulate Guangzhou will be auctioning excess Consulate property at the Consulate’s off-site warehouse in Fangcun, the address is 3/F, Building No.1, 10 Hailong Road, Longxi Avenue, Guangzhou. Items for sale include used residential furniture, appliances & IT equipment etc. Winning bidders are responsible for collecting their items at our warehouse. Payment and pick up will be on Mar 29th. Only cash payments in local currency (RMB) will be accepted.
For more information about the auction, please contact the U.S. Consulate General Guangzhou, through the General Services Office (Property Section) at 020-3814 5000 during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00p.m. or via E-Mail to GuangzhouAuction@state.gov
If your company has a product or service that might be of interest to the Consulate, please e-mail us at GuangzhouProcurement@state.gov
Solicitation of Event Coordinating Services for American Consulate General Guangzhou
The American Consulate General Guangzhou is looking for quotations under full and open competition procedures for Event Coordinating Services for Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) training event in Guangzhou on next March.
The interested company/organization should be the coordinator to work closely with CPSC on the event. It is expected to provide the following services:
- Create on-line registration form and help local attendants to complete the registration;
- Be the coordinator between the applicants, venues, other services providers;
- Provide bilingual staff to support the events;
- Promote the event to members, associations, manufacturers, buyers and distributors;
- Identify speakers for the event and help them to obtain Chinese visas;
- Identify options for online survey/polling tool;
- Other services that assure the event can be smoothly and successfully be conducted.
If you are interested in bidding this project, please send your interest with your company information, name and phone number via email to email@example.com before December 19, 2018. We will send you the detailed Scope of Work and evaluation criteria for you to submit a formal price proposal.