If you company has a product or services that might be of interest to the Consulate, please contact us via Consulate official phone number.
U.S. Consulate Auction Guangzhou on April 17th, 2021
On April 17th, 2021 from 10:00am to 3:00pm, U.S. Consulate Guangzhou will be auctioning excess Consulate property at the Consulate’s off-site warehouse in Fangcun, the address is 2/F, Building No.1, 10 Hailong Road, Longxi Avenue, Guangzhou. Items for sale include used residential furniture, appliances & IT equipment etc. Winning bidders are responsible for collecting their items at our warehouse. Payment and pick up will be on April 23rd. Only cash payments in local currency (RMB) will be accepted.
For more information about the auction, please contact the U.S. Consulate General Guangzhou, through the General Services Office (Property Section) at 020-3814 5000 during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00p.m. or via E-Mail to GuangzhouAuction@state.gov
Solicitation of Cooking Services
The American Consulate General Guangzhou is looking for quotation under full and open competition procedures for Cooking Services for MSG. Please find below the description and requirement of the services:
- The cook is expecting to work from 0800-1600 Monday through Friday
- Able to communicate in English
- Prepare breakfast and lunch for each member each day, and 1 large dinner for all members
- Clean the kitchen and common areas of the house before the close of each workday
- Assist MSG manager to create weekly shopping list of items/foods
- Go shopping with he MSG manager at least once a month
- The cook will earn 1.5 days of ANNUAL LEAVE per month, and 1 day of SICK LEAVE for a maximum of 12 days per year
If you are interested in submitting a bid, please contact Consulate Procurement Section via phone before April 15, 2021.