Other Fulbright Opportunities for Chinese Citizens

Smaller Fulbright Programs by Nomination

Asian Scholar-in-Residence (SIR)

The Asian Scholar-in-Residence (SIR) Program brings visiting scholars and professionals from abroad to lecture at U.S. colleges and universities for one semester or one academic year. These U.S. colleges and universities are usually small liberal arts colleges, minority-serving institutions, and community colleges, many of which do not often have the opportunity to host visiting scholars. Based on college and university requests for scholars in particular fields, Chinese professors are selected by nomination.