Distilled Bottled Water Purchasing Notice
The Embassy has continuing needs for distilled bottled water (18.9L) periodically. The estimated annual purchase is about 28,000 bottles to 32,000 bottles.
All firms that respond to the notice must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have good experience and past performance records;
- Be able to provide water dispenser compatible with the bottled water.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the solicitation documents to the U.S. Embassy, Ms. Wang, email WangSX@state.gov or fax (010) 8531 3303