Beijing GSO Property Warehouse BPA for Delivery Service
The Embassy has a repetitive requirement for transportation service (pick-up/delivery service with driver and labor). All firms that respond to the notice must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have good experience and past performance records; and,
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to the work.
- Have active registration on www.sam.gov
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the Request for Quotation document via email email@example.com, attn. Ms. Wang, by 15:00 July 28, 2022 (Time Zone UTC+08:00 Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi).